Get a taste of what each speaker will be bringing to you at TSPUCON2019!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully prior to making a purchase
Official Registration to this event opens up on March 1, 2019. Please keep an eye on this website for when that occurs!
Your registration and purchase of a ticket to attend the #TSPUCONF2019 will be taken as your acceptance to the following:
- The information you submit on this site is secure and private and will not be used to sell to a third party.
- This online conference will be streamed from the lovely island of Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. To determine the difference in time zone, use this link: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- The host and speakers are the only persons who will have access to your name and email address ONLY in order to communicate and build a relationship to help you on your journey. We would hate to see you go; however, if after the conference you feel you are not receiving value, you are free to unsubscribe.
- Given the value being offered at this conference, there is a no refund policy. Special promotions can include the use of a coupon code for a one day pass to the event as well as special discounted rates after the event. All attendees will be provided the link to the page to access the recordings on the day of the event. Thereafter, another page will be set up where you can access the replays, free gifts etc after the conference.
- The Self Publishing University, the host and speakers are not to be held liable for technological or internet related issues should you not receive or have challenges on the day of the conference or thereafter. This is out of our control and we would try our best to do what we can on our end to have a smooth and efficient conference.
- A live webinar will be held, dependent on demand; the date TBA where you will be able to speak LIVE and connect with the speakers. Details will be emailed to you.